Sleadd Taurus (250) Zipline Kit – For Serious Zippers
The Sleadd brand means serious zipline equipment for more rugged backyard adventures.
Zip Line Gear™ out of Grants Pass, OR has been putting quality gear out for more than 10 years. Their reputation for quality in this sector is well-known.
In the Slackers Night Riderz Zipline Review, Backyard Joe mentions several upgrades he made to his zipline. Sleadd includes several of these in the Taurus zipline kit.
- Includes premium trolley with stainless steel wheels, easy rubber grip handles, front bumper block and eye to easily attach accessories.
- Includes adjustable harness, lanyard and carabiner easily attaches to the eye of the trolley.
- Appropriate for children and adults up to 350 lbs.
- Stop Block provides a stable end for the trolley to come to a resting stop.
- Add on: buy a spool of bungee cord for smooth vs. jerky stops
Enhanced Thrill Factor
- SLEADD™Taurus (250) Zip Line Trolley is built with green anodized aluminum side plates, handlebars with sturdy rubber grips, and stainless dual ball-bearing wheels and a front bumper –
- 260 feet of 5/16″ galvanized aircraft cable
- Revolutionary, reversible SLEADD In-Line Tensioner with Tri-Link™ for an install process that can be as short as 30 minutes
- Forged fist grips and cable clamps secure the line using an adjustable cable sling making attachment to trees up to 3 feet wide a simple task
- All the wrenches and tools needed to build your SLEADD™250 Zip Line Kit are included with full Instruction Manuals
- The SLEADD™Taurus (250) Zip Line Kit is suitable for both kids and adults, with a weight limit of 350 pounds!
Sleadd Installation Video
SLEADD Tri-Link…very slick tool
The SLEADD Tri-Link is a device is used as a load transfer point for the zip line tensioner.
- One point is designated for attaching the In-Line Tensioner
- Another point is used for connecting the anchor hardware, an adjustable cable sling
- Final connection point is delivered with a pre-attached aircraft cable for use in transferring the load of the zip line tension after it has been tightened.
How does it work?
The process is simple.
- Connect the In-Line Tensioner to the Tri-Link at its designed connection point.
- Attach the adjustable cable sling to the Tri-Link after running the cable around the anchor point and securing it at the appropriate height.
- Once all points are secure, tighten the zip line using the In-Line Tensioner
- After tightening the SLEADD Zip Line, transfer the tension to the Tri-Link, and off of the In-Line Tensioner, by connecting the “tree cable” to the zip line cable via the four Fist Grips.
10 minutes or less–> cable is tightened and your done